At Five Below our growth is a result of the people who embrace our purpose: We know life is way better when you are free to Let Go & Have Fun in an amazing experience, filled with unlimited possibilities, priced so low, you can always say yes to the newest, coolest stuff! Just ask any of our over 17,000 associates who work at Five Below and they'll tell you there's no other place like it. It all starts with our purpose and then, The Five Below Way, which is our values and behaviors that each and every associate believes in.
It's all about culture at Five Below, making this a place that can inspire you as much as you inspire us with big ideas, super energy, passion, and the ability to make the workplace a WOWplace!
This position may be asked to perform the duties of a container unloader, picker, shipping divert worker as well as other positions in the warehouse. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, use of calculator helpful
- Load and unload shipments safely and move product to assigned locations or containers.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Efficiently pick store orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Place boxes on pallet or conveyor belt
- Pick freight from pallet utilizing pick labels
- Stack pallets with product from shipping divert lanes
- Build pallets
- Shrink wrap pallets
- Move pallets with pallet jack
- Performing additional duties as assigned and support other departments as needed
- Use RF Gun for picking, receiving, put-away, replenishments and load functions, as required.
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
- Forklift / Pallet Rider / Manual Pallet Jack experience helpful
- Ability to operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Ability to work flexible hours and work an alternate shift for an extended period of time with limited notice.
- Ability to stand, stoop, lift and perform manual dexterity.
- Lift up to 50-pound boxes, remain on feet for entire shift.
- Ability to ascend staircases and perform standing work on an elevated platform.
- Ability to work while being exposed to cold temperatures in the winter and hot temperatures in the summer.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position Type: