WESS, A GardaWorld Company is a nationwide provider of crowd management services. Our team of professionals provide guest service, event security, and 24/7 security personnel to stadiums, arenas, convention centers and other event locations nationwide.
We're currently searching for professional, service focused individuals who are looking for supplemental income with a flexible schedule to join our team as Part-Time Licensed Security!
Some Open Positions and Responsibilities Include:
· Gate Security:
o Personnel placed at the gate entrances to enforce the security regulations of the facility. This position may include bag checkers, magnetometer operators (contraband enforcement), and secondary perimeter staff (greeter/policy enforcement).
· Crowd Management:
o Personnel placed throughout the facility to ensure a secure and fun environment for the guests attending. Our Crowd Control personnel are focused on addressing issues that may disrupt enjoyment of the event
· Field Security (limited positions):
o Sideline personnel around the field to ensure a secure playing surface
· Access Control Points (limited positions):
Personnel in entry ways for clubs/suites/locker rooms to verify proper credentials/tickets to specific area
· You have a flexible schedule which could accommodate shifts throughout the day and evening. We have a variety of shifts on weekdays and weekends
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong, clear communication skills
· You are a team player, quick thinker with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
· You have the ability to stand for extended periods, sometimes throughout an entire event (notify us of reasonable accommodations) and you are comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
· You are at least 18 years old and able to pass a criminal background screening conducted through the state and/or federal government
· You are willing to consent to a drug screen
· You currently possess a Class D or G security license
· Previous customer service experience
· Have experience in the event or security industry
· A portion of our positions are ideal for those majoring or have a degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, First Responder or anyone with military experience
· Are a first responder or former, transitioning and active military
· Sports fan!
Apply Today! All Training Necessary to be Successful is Provided!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.