Nursing Home -
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)
Maintenance Director will:
The Maintenance Director ensures that the Community is maintained in a sanitary, attractive, and orderly condition and that the Community is kept in good repair and free from hazards. Electrical, plumbing, ventilation, heating and cooling systems must be in compliance with applicable laws; safety and fire regulations upheld; and federal, state and local building codes followed for efficient and safe operation of each building. This position provides direct oversight of the entire Maintenance Team and may supervise the Housekeeping department.
Maintenance Director must have:
- 3 years’ experience in construction, maintenance, emergency repairs and/or roofing systems, or equivalent combination of work experience and education, showing progressively higher levels of responsibility.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years in a supervisory role, strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in basic carpentry, painting, electrical, and plumbing.
- Ability to develop scope of work, negotiate contracts and implement them.
- Ability to manage construction projects from $1,000 to $200,000, using multiple vendors.
- Working knowledge of new construction, remodel projects, roofing systems/repairs, and other related upkeep.
- Ability to perform and/or coordinate emergency building repairs, including obtaining and contracting subcontractors.
- Experience working on electrical and plumbing projects.
Posting ID: 612049087Posted: 2021-03-18Job Title: Maintenance Director