Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations. Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments. Must be able to work effectively with managers, supervisors and employees in the company as preventative maintenance concepts, standard work, and training are introduced and implemented throughout the facility. Ability to read complicated drawings, mathematics, handbook formulas, and a variety of testing and measuring instruments.
- Responsible for identifying and setting up internal and external PMs required for all machines. Must have a knowledge and understanding of when and what has to happen in SAP for equipment PMs.
- Responsible for creating and updating standard work for machine preventative maintenance processes. Must manage all electronic copies on the company J: drive in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Responsible for creating user guides for equipment in the facility.
- Responsible for training employees on PM standard work processes.
- Must be able to read and interpert corrective work orders and identify patterns and/or repeat issues to then write preventative maintenance instructions on those processes.
- Must be able to work with others to identify proper tools and parts needed to conduct preventative mainenance.
- Will work with the SAP Planner to verify preventative maintenance is being completed on a timely basis.
- Responsible for identifying and tracking all equipment in need of an asset numbers.
- May be required to fabricate, assemble, machine, weld, and/or fit together parts to form complete units or subassemblies. Product is often non-repetitive and/or of customer specific design and often utilizes standard (rough) documentation and/or verbal instructions.
- Works from schematics, blueprints and verbal instruction.
- Required to participate in company Jishuken events. Some may require limited travel.
- May directs projects or leads task teams.
- May be required to work in complex work cells, and train employees within field of expertise.
- May use sampling, testing and measuring techniques, and perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to determine air, land, or water pollution levels.
- May assist in the installation and set-up of instruments and equipment.
- May operate electronic equipment and conduct sampling with the current line of instrumentation.
- May periodically inspect equipment and perform routine preventive maintenance work.
- May maintain records pertinent to special sampling projects performed in conjunction with governmental agencies and private institutions.
Posting ID: 612049621Posted: 2021-03-12Job Title: Preventative Maintenance Technician