Compiles data for the Treasury Department. Researches, analyzes, designs information reporting processes and systems in support of management administration and projects. Reports and presents findings as directed and self-initiated. Skillful in database management and monitors information needs to meet changing requirements. Recommends new procedures, equipment or software in support of objectives. Works with minimum supervision conferring with manager on unusual matters.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of financial specialization to the completion of routine as well as difficult assignments;
- Designs information systems to provide management with specific data, utilizing knowledge of data processing principles and mathematics;
- Develops and designs methods and procedures for collecting, organizing, interpreting and classifying information for input into computer and retrieval of specific information from computer;
- Develops and presents reports to assist management in resolving product/process problems;
- Gathers, analyzes and interprets a wide variety of complex data;
- Selects data samples, prepares questionnaire, and analyzes collected information according to established statistical methods, changing processes where needed;
- Prepares reports, summarizes and communicates data pertinent to assignments but also noting tangential effects to direct management staff as well as other departments;
- Interprets complex data to identify issues to assist other employees, particularly managers, in problem resolution;
- Coordinates various types of information, from various sources and users, in order to input and format data for problem identification and resolution proposal;
- Summarize, via reports and presentation, information so problems can be analyzed and resolved;
- Acts as a liaison - collaborates with departments by providing means of continuous improvement to existing processes and procedures;
- Self driven to achieve daily and weekly objectives;
- Flexibility in shifting priorities;
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
Posting ID: 612049642Posted: 2021-03-16