Unarmed Security Officer - Multiple RVA locations
Benefits: Medical & Dental Coverage, all needed certifications paid by company, paid training, company provided uniform package, guaranteed annual pay rate increase policy, abundant opportunities for advancement, local family-owned company, & plenty of overtime available.
Shifts Available: All shift times available. Morning, afternoon, evening, overnight. Seven days a week.
Location: Multiple locations with various Public and Private sector clients throughout downtown Richmond, VA.
In need of highly motivated individuals who can work (mostly) unsupervised in highly fluid, forward facing, customer service orientated unarmed security positions. Duties may include access control, building patrol, CCTV monitoring, and parking management.
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with a diverse community.
- Ability to operate a portable radio and provide clear transmissions in English.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must be able to accurately follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) & Post Orders.
- Must have reliable transportation and always be punctual for assigned shifts.
- Must be able to work in all-weather environments.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to obtain a VA DCJS 01-E Unarmed Security License. Company provided training.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the U.S.
- Must submit to an extensive background check including: criminal history (VA State Police & FBI fingerprints), personal & professional references, & employment and education verifications.
- Must be able to work a permanent schedule with abundant overtime opportunities.
RMC Events, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer providing over 2,800 jobs to citizens of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher