My Eyelab is hiring for their location in Conyers, GA
Innovative, contemporary, and fresh. My Eyelab’s cutting edge, technological experience makes finding the perfect eyewear fun to explore and fun to wear. Carrying designer brands and using computer-automated machinery since 2013 to craft seamless fits every time.
Vision: Easy Eyecare
Mission: Fast, Friendly and Affordable
Values: Honest Service, Fair Commerce, Your friend in the eyecare business
Mantra: Everyone Buys, Everyone Leaves Happy
Duties & Responsibilities
Brand Managers leverage the My Eyelab brand and “sales process” to grow sales, increase profitability, and maintain high quality customer service standards at their location. The Brand Manager will create a selling environment focused on customer service and achieving business results. Brand Managers are responsible for driving the overall controllable contributions of their location. Brand Managers are the selling leaders and are required to achieve and exceed personal and store sales goals.
Over 50% of the Brand Manager’s time is spent managing the operations of the store, training, and coaching associates, in addition to directing the work of the Sales and Doctor’s office.
- Lead talent acquisition: Direct recruiting. Build a partnership with the Franchise. Interview, hire, and promote outstanding associates.
- Ensure proper scheduling of doctors and complete OD Calendar within compliance while creating a strong partnership with professional services.
- Effectively schedule retail associates as per the needs of the business.
- Train and develop sales associates while utilizing the My Eyelab Sales Process, enforcing compliance with Company standards and executing My Eyelab’s training programs.
- Develop and strengthen associates via weekly Goal Setting & Review (GS&R) meetings.
- Compliance of scheduled training for all associates, including self.
- Discipline and/or terminate associates when necessary.
- Ensure all communication from the retail Support Center is effectively communicated to all associates within your location (SAP, WAR, etc.).
- Communicate effectively with the Support Center to coordinate any facility and maintenance issues.
- Provide quality product merchandising by complying with inventory count schedules, maintaining and organizing back stock, and requesting necessary products for business needs to maximize sales.
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to ensure all staff members are achieving the desired goals.
- Delegate tasks to accomplish objectives through others.
- Work cross-functionally with Franchisee, Field Executives, and Franchise Support to drive brand objectives and strategies, accomplished via the PAR (Performance Accelerator Review form).
- Encourage self and associates to adhere to the Company Mission Statement, Code of excellence, and Company Mantra.
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Optical Experience
- Managerial Experience
- Driver’s License
- 1+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment
- Additional Language is a plus (Spanish)
- Highly resourceful, flexible, and able to solve problems in a timely manner.
- Utilize resources to eliminate roadblocks and drive process improvement.
- Must be detailed oriented and results oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills with an understanding of retail business, demands and needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often-changing environment.
Posting ID: 612134110Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Store Manager