Looking for someone who is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers via social media. Someone who engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract customers.
- Designing posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around new products
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and promotions.
- Create a regular publishing schedule. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrate creativity in social media.
- Display an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Boomerang, Snapchat etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Must be able to work 20-30 hours per week in store.
- Must have access to a smartphone
Posting ID: 61246715Posted: 2019-12-08