PURPOSE OF YOUR WORK
At Checkers we make a difference in people’s lives by serving our Franchisees, Teams, and Guests. As a member of theField Operations team you will be responsible for executing the restaurant plan, by achieving sales and profits goals and providing excellent Guest and Team service. The General Manager will manage the overall restaurant to ensure we are 1st Choice for our Guests and Employees.
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY
- Meeting budgeted sales and profits by managing all aspects of the P&L
- Continually analyzing the data and developing and executing plans to improve sales and profits and increase restaurant service and efficiency
- Determining staffing needs and hiring the right candidates for the right position
- Ensuring shifts are properly staffed to guarantee consistent operations and Guest satisfaction
- Training Team Members and Managers on operations, policies and procedures and Guest service Identifying and responding to complaints and policy and procedure violations
- Providing regular feedback and coaching to employees on their performance
- Ensuring the restaurant is a safe, clean and fun environment for our employees and Guests!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Operations Excellence: Our team expects and delivers nothing but the best
- Training & Development: We bring out the best by ensuring everyone gets well trained
- Personal & Career Growth: You can do more, get more, and be more at Checkers
- Benefits & Rewards: We offer Comprehensive benefits such as Medical and Dental Plans as well as recognition programs including bonuses and incentives such as our all-expenses paid annual cruise
YOU'VE GOT THIS?
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) - Preferred Food Safety Certified
- Over 2 years restaurant management experience, preferably in Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) Basic math skills
- Microsoft Office and general systems experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule and extended hours High energy to keep up with our fast-paced environment
- Commitment to our core values of integrity, service, excellence, and courage to be bold & grow