New York's premier residential property management company is seeking an experienced Real Estate Transfer/Closing Agent to join our growing team! The ideal candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of luxury Co-ops and Condominiums.
- Review and process Board application packages from initial submission to approval
- Daily communications with Board members, prospective applicants, attorneys and brokers
- Monthly reports to Boards regarding sale and lease activity in the buildings
- Collection of fees due to Corporation and Managing Agent (maintenance, flip tax, etc.)
- Set up interviews for prospective purchaser(s)
- Preparation of miscellaneous closing documents including but not limited to: Stock, Leases, affidavits, guarantee documents, escrow agreements, assignment, etc.
- 2+ years of related experience in reviewing Board application packages
- 1+ years of co-op/condo experience
- Familiarity with co-op sales/sublets, condo sales/leases, refinance, trusts and non-sale transfers
- Must be able to multitask and handle high volume of applications
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Work and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Notary a plus!
Posting ID: 612497063Posted: 2021-03-20Job Title: Close Transfer Agent