This is a part time job specifically for clerical duties in the pharmacy.
Provide world class customer service in stores as a pharmacy technician and work to satisfy every customer's needs by exceeding their expectations and making every shopping visit an enjoyable and remarkable experience. Treat our customers and employees in an ethical, respectful manner and promote an inclusive, efficient work environment. Act as a responsible member of the community by placing emphasis on the importance of safety and accuracy when handling patient needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist store leaders and associates in providing a positive customer shopping experience and enhance Harris Teeter’s reputation of excellent customer service
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing customer service that makes all customers feel welcome, important and appreciated
- Enter and process patients’ information and transactions accurately and efficiently at Release to Patient
- Follow provided staging procedures appropriately
- Maintain records and reports related to pharmacy functions, volume and sales
- Understand and follow company guidelines regarding registers, payment and transactions
- Display a positive attitude while interacting with others
- Properly inspect any equipment within the pharmacy and notify appropriate department or store managers of any necessary repairs
- Adhere to safety programs and procedures
- Report all illegal activity, including robbery, theft or fraud
- Assist pharmacists and other pharmacy technicians in all responsibilities, except those that require the judgment of a licensed pharmacist or are essential job functions of a Pharmacy Tech II or Pharmacy Tech III Cert
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Reflect an appropriate and respectful business image to customers and visitors in dress, demeanor and attitude. Never be rude to a patient or customer
- Assist in answering phone calls and triage to appropriate pharmacy staff
- Assist in filling vial drawers, restocking labels and printer paper, and ensuring supplies are ordered
- Assist with management of invoices and other paperwork; ensure proper filing as required by law
- Assist in maintaining a clean, organized department, including but not limited to the pharmacy, register, refrigerators and blood pressure machine areas.
- Comply with state and federal laws in regards to pharmacy and sales of pharmacy and non-pharmacy products
- Package and arrange shipments to patients
Posting ID: 612519322Posted: 2021-05-05Job Title: Technician