This position is responsible for the professional and courteous serving of food and beverage to guests in a high-paced environment within the Bears Den at the Hershey Lodge.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, & holidays based on operational needs.Job Functions
- Performing all aspects of opening and closing procedures necessary for the successful operation of business conducted
- Responsibly handling alcoholic beverages and serving guests
- Requisitioning all service-related products and equipment
- Creating, delivering and closing guest checks and charges
- Accurately completing day ending reports and deposits and maintaining a clean, safe work environment
- Completing daily and weekly cleaning sheets
- Ensuring that condiments are amply supplied on the guest table prior to the guests taking their seats
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Strong interest and knowledge of the sporting world and its daily occurrences.
- Must be able to pass RAMP certification test within the probation period.
- Must have strong guest service skills.
- Must have experience in serving alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and handle cash.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Physical requirements include standing, walking, bending and the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- The ability to communicate effectively in a loud environment.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
- Specific Hours include breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Posting ID: 612659725Posted: 2021-06-01Job Title: Server