Do you love working outside of the office? Do you have a competitive spirit? Are you a strong and influential communicator? If so, the Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) sales team is looking for an ambitious outside sales professional to drive sales and advance with our company. Join us and be part of a rapidly growing outside sales team working together to secure new business and increase market share. While uniform sales will be the primary focus selling linens and facility services to support our growth and increase in demand.
AUS provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity.
- Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
- Research potential customers and prospect in assigned sales territory
- Present Aramark’s whole-product solutions
- Build strong customer relationships and close sales
- Conduct competitive market analysis and other sales-related research
- Earn competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
- 13-week training program with $2K training bonus
- Car allowance $500/month and gas card
- Company laptop and mobile
- Benefits start first day of employment
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED
- Must have a minimum of two years business-to-business outside sales experience in a hunter role, focused on 100% new account generation, preferably selling a service (no existing accounts will be involved in this role)
- Demonstrated success in developing new business and generating sales leads within an assigned sales territory
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and contact-management software such as Salesforce, ACT, etc.
- Willing to travel, including some overnight travel
- A valid driver’s license
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
Aramark is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, relation, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc.Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Posting ID: 612722875Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Outside Sales