- Evaluate quality control processes and make recommendations for improvements in quality control.
- Analyze production processes, schedules, methods and other data and then provide management with reports containing the data and statistics to enable management to better understand future requirements needed for the manufacturing process.
- Ensure that the company's manufacturing processes are in compliance with all government laws and regulations.
- Review and calculate labor, material and other production costs along with reviewing schedules and future production requirements to assist management in decision making.
- Analyze and plan workflow, equipment placement and space requirements to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Coordinate equipment maintenance and repair services and make sure that manufacturer's procedures and instructions are followed in order to keep production equipment operational.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS degree in engineering (Mechanical is plus).
- 3-5 year experience in manufacturing industries
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Leadership skills
- Teamwork skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good information technology skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of equipment for purchase, installation and repair
- Design background
- Familiar with engineering software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Visio, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Bluebeam
- Microsoft office experience require
Issued from the different sectors of the industry, our staff is passionate, experienced and aware of the ground realities. That’s why, we have naturally set the challenge to be a leader in sharing expertise between all the actors of our daily work.
We provide global solutions for energy industries ; because we think the way we do it can change everything, we abide by the highest ethical standards. We promote a fair and honest relationship with our clients, our local partners and our consultants observing respect, integrity and reliability.
Posting ID: 612723624Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer