Are you creative and have eye for detail? Goodwill is hiring a Retail Sales Associate to join our team! The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to Goodwill customers. Responsible for stocking and merchandising goods while maintaining a clean and safe environment. Promotes and adheres to Goodwill-Easter Seals' mission and values. A day in the life:
In a typical day, a Retail Sales Associate
can expect to...
Job Pay and Perks
- Work independently and use creativity to effectively display merchandise.
- Exercise organization and prioritization skills while working on the sales floor.
- Use expert-level customer service while interacting with a diverse population in a human- services setting.
- Help drive sales that support Goodwill's mission.
GESMN retail location have COVID-19 safety protocols to help employees feel safe and secure. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Typical starting range: $11.00 - $12.21 per hour
- Work-life balance: operating hours Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM, Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM and Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM with rotating weekend shifts, limited holiday hours.
- Benefits: employee discount and competitive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans for eligible employees!
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided to employees, including gloves, masks, and eyewear.
- 6-foot distancing standards and signage in place for employees and customers.
- Plexiglass dividers at every cash register.
- Contactless donations drop-off process for no contact with customers.
- Daily health checks to prevent transmission.
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. GESMN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.
- Skilled in customer service, independent decision-making, prioritization, and organization.
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivated, and a high level of initiative.
- You can read, write, and speak English sufficiently to communicate with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Full-time position requirements:
- Open schedule availability including a combination of days, nights, and weekends, totaling at least 35 hours per week.
- Willingness and ability to be cross-trained, and to train in new employees.
Posting ID: 612917508Posted: 2021-05-01Job Title: Sales Associate