- Coordinate the technical requirements gathering, business analysis and software development with various team resources
- Manage the execution of the product launches including planning, project management, and client engagement focusing on an on-time launch and a satisfied customer.
- Conduct kickoff workshops to guide the client through the project plan, customer experience, timeline, and risks
- Effectively communicate program status and health of projects to clients.
- Manage risk and communicate internally and externally to set and manage expectations
- Proactively communicate with clients
- Act as an internal point of contact for deployment, tracking to contracted deliverables, and tracking to promised timelines.
- Actively communicate with Solution Architect, Implementation Engineering, and other internal teams to promote client needs and ensure delivery of work as outlined in scopes of work.
- Seamlessly transition the account to the identified account/ client success manager and operations as needed after launch.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures and documentation for launches, such as checklists, epics, onboarding documentation, and other templates to be more efficient in future launches.
- Coordinate UAT in collaboration with Solution Architect and Implementation Engineering to ensure new features are completed as intended and free from significant bugs before being delivered to the client.
- Support sales as an expert in SaaS implementation and associated timelines. Collaborate with the Product and engineering teams to scope and schedule future engagement requirements and schedules. Act as reviewer and subject matter expert for SOW and contracting.
Skills and experience are necessary, but we hire on value alignment first, so if you feel you would be a good fit with us, still consider applying.
What you bring to Treehouse Technology Group:
- Financial Data Experience a plus (Sales, Finance, Marketing Data)
- Strong alignment and passion for data
- Technical project management for large enterprise deployments, ideally SaaS B2B enterprise applications.
- Patient, communicative, team player that is detail-oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience working with external customers to define and implement complex solutions and/or address complex technical/process challenges.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, tenacity, and fortitude.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple short and long-term projects of varying scopes with customers across the country.
- Curiosity about and commitment to data, technology, analytics
- Vigorous written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences both in person and over the phone.
- Experience maintaining a positive relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Exposure to and understanding of Agile and other technical project management methodologies.
Treehouse Technology Group (TTG) is a data solutions and consulting firm, providing forward-looking data management strategy and technical implementations. Most recently, TTG introduced InsightOutTM — a ready-to-run, unified data analytics platform that empowers business teams to extract insights and value from their data in context and at scale. TTG is a trusted technology partner to the Fortune 500, world-class innovators, and capital market leaders.
InsightOutTM is a data visualization platform that turns disparate, raw data into actionable business intelligence. It features a powerful method to integrate internal, proprietary data and third-party data into a common platform that will transform analytics into insights. Our user-friendly and visual-first focus enables all users and abilities to work with and create value from data and enable complex client reporting. Not just for internal analysis anymore, InsightOutTM provides industry leading capabilities to our clients by providing them a platform to share raw data, visualizations and insights discovery with external clients and stakeholders as necessary. Additionally, no other business intelligence tool uses real-time animation to show time-series data trends with the ability to customize that data on the fly.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, full medical premiums covered, optional dental, vacation/holidays, etc. This can be a fully remote or work-from-home position, but those based in Austin have the option to work in an office. Treehouse Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 612928294Posted: 2021-05-09Job Title: Project Manager Technical Implementation