As a Field Supervisor, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired departmental metrics. You will listen to the needs of our customers, working with them to determine the best solution to meet their needs and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales and capacity goals. The Field Supervisor will work side-by-side with the Service Manager to support and foster the health of the plumbing department, which includes ongoing training and development of it's team members.
The position will be based in our office and have varying working hours based on the needs of the business.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Work alongside dispatch, service manager, service technicians and drain technicians to meet the immediate needs of our customers.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
- Help set aggressive sales plans, propose expansions and identify needs and opportunities within the department.
- Employee Training and development(customer service and technical).
- Minimum 5 years plumbing experience
- Financial acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Familiar with local codes and can speak to company product lines.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Posting ID: 613191788Posted: 2021-04-30Job Title: Field Supervisor