Neurology opening in Macon, Georgia. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Opportunity for a BC / BE Neurohospitalist to join a practice in Central Georgia 80 miles from Atlanta.
* 7 on / 7 off schedule
* Looking for a General Neurohospitalist
* Opportunity to treat a wide spectrum of neurological disorders
* Provide Inpatient consultative Neurology services
* Tele-Neurology support available
* Support team to include clinical nurse specialists, stroke coordination and dedicated care management
* Opportunity to teach Medical Students and Residents
* Comprehensive onsite Neurosurgery services available
* Assist with outpatient neurology clinic at least 2 days per month
* This is a medically underserved area
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,000 square foot, 7-story Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture. It's more than a place on a map. It's a vibe all its own. Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people. Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail. You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous. We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic. For all of this (and so much more!), there are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Posting ID: 613300375Posted: 2021-05-05Job Title: Neurohospitalist Opportunity In Georgia