Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Med/Surg Registered Nurse you want inyour current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. Davids RoundRock Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading providerof healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. Davids Round Rock Medical Center we want to ensure your needsare met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plansalong with some unique benefits including:
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs Paid PersonalLeave 401k (100%annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) Identity TheftProtection discounts Auto, Home,and Life Insurance options AdoptionAssistance Employee StockPurchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our success. Every role hasan impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make adifference. We are looking for a dedicated Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Nurse Coordinator or Charge Nurse, the Med/Surg RN will appropriately coordinate and supervise patient care as provided by the patient care team. The Med/Surg RN's care will include conducting initial and ongoing assessment of the patient and family, development of a family centered patient care plan and care path, family centered patient teaching, the identification of and correction of variances from the patient care path and the facilitation of discharge planning.
- You will maintain productivity by the flexible and efficientorganization of patient care assignments and other duties includingprioritizing and creatively problem solving to meet changing departmental andpatient needs.
- You will demonstrate awareness of and a commitment to thebusiness and fiscal aspects of Round Rock Medical Center and St. DavidsHealthcare.
- You will respond to the developmental needs of the patient andfamily by demonstrating basic knowledge of patient growth and development andby providing individualized patient/family education, which addresses language,culture, and learning, needs.
- You will actively assist the Clinical Nurse Coordinator and/orthe Charge Nurse in the promotion of positive intra and inter departmentalactivities.
- You will takes responsibility for improving work process and theelimination of unnecessary activities.St. Davids Round Rock Medical Center, which ispart of St. Davids HealthCare, is a 171-bed facility offering a range ofservices including advanced cardiac care at Heart Hospital of Austin at St.David's Round Rockthe first specialized cardiac facility in Williamson County,which offers heart and valve surgery and includes a catheterization andelectrophysiology lab, as well as a Hybrid Operating Room (OR) forcardiovascular patients. Other services include advanced trauma care with aLevel II Trauma Center, emergency services in a 24-hour emergency departmentincluding locations in Cedar Park and Leander, as well as a dedicated unit forcancer care and inpatient rehabilitation. St. Davids Round Rock Medical Centeris also known for providing neurosurgery, advanced orthopedic and roboticservices, among other complex specialtiesHCAHealthcare has been continually named a World'sMost Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcarespent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity thatprovides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse opening. Wepromptly review all applications. H...