- Full-time, Part-time
- Hana, HI 96713
Parking Ambassador- Waianapanapa State Park + $400 bonus
*** Must live on Maui to Kauai
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do:
The Parking Ambassador shows a commitment to quality service by promoting local business, public safety and quality of life by patrolling assigned beat to monitor, regulate, and control parking. Advocates good will for the location by providing excellent customer service to guests. Hourly Pay Rate: $17.00 Note: Candidate must currently reside on Maui and preferably within a reasonable commute from Wai'anapanapa State Park.
- Checking daily reservation logs and or State Issued ID
- Assist customers with directions, answering questions, and providing a sense of safety by acting in an alert and caring manner
- Directing visitors to appropriate parking spaces or waiting areas
- Roving parking facility for reviews of physical condition including safety and security, landscaping, signage, etc.
- Opening and Closing the Facility as required
- Picking/sweeping up any loose trash
- Monitoring activity of local visitors and tourists
- Notifying State Parks employees of any issues
- Periodically review the occupancy of facility to determine if lot is full and act per instructions. Issue parking notices for violators
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 18 years of age
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills (ability to use smart devices and walkie talkies)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to meet Parking Program requirements
- Must enjoy working outdoors and engaging with the public, previous hospitality preferred.
- Must be flexible over a 7 day period for scheduling, including weekends and holidays
What We’ll Provide (if eligible)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Able to walk up to 4 miles, stand for up to 10 hours
- Able to bend, crouch, reach
- Sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time entering data
- Frequently operate small office equipment
- Occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
- Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Has the ability to be flexible with schedule.
- Must be able to work hours in excess of normally scheduled hours
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
- Hana, HI 96713