Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio for over 70 years, Germain Automotive Partnership is one of the top privately held and well respected dealer groups. Germain Automotive Partnership consists of 11state of the art Sales, Service and Insurance facilities in Central Ohio and Naples, Florida including
- Germain Lexus of Dublin
- Germain Lexus of Easton
- Germain Ford
- Germain Nissan
- Germain Mazda
- Germain Toyota West
- Germain Hyundai
- Germain Subaru
- Germain KIA
- Germain Volkswagen
- Germain Toyota of Naples
- Germain Insurance Company
Germain Automotive Partnership offers a wide range of automotive products and services, including new and used vehicles, vehicle maintenance and repair services, vehicle parts and various insurance policies. Our family of great employees has helped Germain Automotive Partnership grow and expand throughout the years by providing world class customer service over and over again.
We are always looking for bright, motivated and energetic professionals to add to our team. Our employees work together towards a common goal to offer the best service and value for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, we want to get to know you!
- Processes all title & tax documents for new and used vehicle sales.
- Prepares payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins.
- Makes floor plan payoffs & assists with floor plan audits.
- Verifies that funds have been collected and the correct lien holder paid off before processing title applications.
- Bills out all dealer trades and prepares Certificates of Origin.
- Compiles and maintains a complete list of all outstanding title work. Reports to management on the status of any missing or problem titles and provides a current list of outstanding titles to the accounting manager.
- Signs over titles for all wholesalers who have paid in full. Reports to management of any funds not collected from wholesalers due to missing or incomplete title work.
- Handles customer inquiries regarding status of title, registration or other documents.
- Stays abreast of title regulations. Attends seminars held by local licensing bureaus and any available training on title regulations and conducts periodic training sessions for managers and sales personnel regarding title regulations and procedures.
- Cross-trains others to handle title clerk daily responsibilities.
- Directs title runner in daily routines.
- Assist with monthly vehicle physical inventory and floor plan reconciliations.
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Team player
- Must be highly organized, able to work independently and maintain a neat work area.
- Professional dress in a neat and business-like manner.
- Bilingualism is not required, but can be very helpful.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s license is required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, drug test and motor vehicle report is required.
Germain Subaru offers competitive wages and benefits package including 401k, and paid training.
Posting ID: 613538547Posted: 2021-03-20Job Title: Title Clerk-germain Subaru