If you are a seasoned business manager, especially in the food industry, Denham Resources is offering a position with one of the biggest in the state that is world-class. A family-based innovator and growing leader in the industry, you will be responsible for the organizational development of the organization, working hand-in-hand with ownership.
The Organizational Development Manager has the role of the organizational development liaison and advisor and is responsible for follow-up, tracking, and managing the overall leadership pipeline and development process for all succession candidates working collaboratively with the SVP, Administration, Executive Team and Leadership Team members, succession candidates and outside supporting vendors as appropriate. The overall objective is to ensure those accountable for leadership development and its activities stay on track and Leadership Development plans are being executed to grow the next generation of leaders at the company.
Partial Responsibilities include:
- Team with Leadership Development candidates and their managers as well as ETeam and LTeam members to ensure development plans are being executed
- Recommend development activities based on candidates' needs
- Team with outside vendors to schedule and follow-up on Candidate activities including Executive Assessment vendors, training and development vendors or other vendors as appropriate
- Maintain, track and report Candidate data timely and accurately - run reports and issue reminders to appropriate parties
- Assists the SVP, Administration in the needs assessment and succession management efforts for Leadership Development
- Identify and incorporate best practices and lessons learned into program plans
- May design and develop leadership and people training programs for management and employees
Critical Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in organizational effectiveness, development, and design - Master's Degree a plus - Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus
- 5+ years of corporate training experience - preferably in a Leadership Development capacity focusing on program management and content development (as opposed to content delivery)
- Excellent organization skills and experience managing training and development software programs
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated understanding of tactfully handling - confidential information and conversations
- Ability to follow-up and keep others on track in a way that builds relationships and goodwill
- Cultural finesse and successful experience working with senior executives
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook experience required
- Must be willing to travel
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.
Posting ID: 613620886Posted: 2021-04-10