Manages all technical aspects of the plant. Plan and coordinate activities regarding the design, construction, modification, and maintenance of equipment and machinery in a manufacturing plant. Expected to create and maintain a stable, reliable manufacturing process through analysis of data and application of sound engineering practices· Job Requirements:
- Provide training and development of maintenance employees to insure proper operations of assets to promote safe working conditions, increased efficiency and quality products.
- Lead projects resolving complex technical equipment issues to improve or resolve equipment downtime and efficiency issues.
- Support the Plant Manager to implement lean manufacturing principles to drive out waste. Build a culture of continuous improvement and establish programs to increase up time.
- Work with Plant Manager and Maintenance Manager coordinating activities for PM and major shutdowns, including awarding contracts, procuring materials, and sequencing of work.
- Monitor capital improvement projects and organize various qualification approvals to ensure achievement of objectives within required budget.
- Analyze equipment requirements and assist in requisition of all tools and equipment.
- Support plant operations by performing tasks around optimal safety, quality, and efficiency through plastics thermoforming, robotics, PLC programming, vision systems, and automation.
- Administers Company policies and procedures, as required.
- Performs other duties assigned by Plant Manager.
Posting ID: 613621296Posted: 2021-04-15Job Title: Engineer