Are you ready to be a difference maker? Learning Care Group is a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals. Here, you'll find a dynamic environment and culture that is inclusive and collaborative. As early education leaders, we're making a strong, lasting, positive impact on children every day. Their future begins now. And so does yours.
**$500 sign on bonus**
As early education leaders, we're influencing the next generation of learners, leaving a strong, lasting, positive impact on our children. From our more than 900 school locations to our regional offices and main headquarters, you'll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative.
Infant, Toddler, Two's and Pre-K Teachers are needed!
The Lead Teacher promotes the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the children under his/her care and works with the school's staff to create an environment of learning and keeps parents informed of the progress of their child.
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 12 ECE credits or Child Development Associate (CDA), Associate or Bachelor Degree in ECE, Child Studies or a related field
- 1 years experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
We know our best asset is our people! So we've made a commitment to ensure you feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical for full-time positions), and retirement planning, with a 401k match. We recognize your potential, encourage your talent, and support your growth with ongoing training and development. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with your CDA (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills-and increase your pay. Don't wait. Start strong today.