As 2021 rolls in, do you find yourself looking for a more positive, growth minded, essential and opportunistic workplace? Have you ever had the desire to be around an entrepreneurial environment that encourages employee growth? Fikes is a Washington founded company headquartered in our new facility in Federal Way. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team.
Fikes is a formidable and well-respected organization which services thousands of clients across the west; but also, a small/mid-size company where all employees are considered valuable team members with a company structure that allows for individual goals to directly align with company growth goals. If any of the before mentioned sounds good to you we’d be interested in meeting you.
Prior to that here’s a quick video that gives you a bit of an idea of who we are. https://vimeo.com/184769060
The Marketing Manager will develop marketing policies, programs, and campaigns and implement online marketing programs and strategies to increase sales and revenue for Fikes.
- Consults with Sales Team to understand goals and scope of the desired marketing program.
- Analyzes existing website traffic and internet activity related to the company and products.
- Develops innovative strategies to attract customers to the company’s brand through various web-based marketing programs and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Identifies appropriate social media platforms and other web-based tools to use in the promotion of each product or service.
- Oversees the implementation of online marketing plans; compiles and analyzes data to measure the effectiveness of such plans.
- Reports campaign results to Leadership Team, addressing any questions or concerns.
- Identifies and recommends improvements and modifications to existing programs and additional or new marketing strategies and opportunities.
- Ensures projects are completed by set deadlines and on budget.
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows.
- Negotiates contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of internet marketing and general marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of social media and HTML.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets.
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services.
- Ability to conduct and correctly interpret research and web analytics.
- Ability to implement marketing plans.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing, Communication, or related field required.
- At least three years of internet marketing experience with a proven and verifiable record of accomplishments required.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Paid time off
- Company Cell Phone or plan reimbursement.
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Fikes offers merited compensation increases and bonuses; as well as additional bonus opportunities with positive performance such as additional time off, fun get a ways or other unique experiences awarded.
Monday to Friday 7 am to 5 pm
Education and Qualifications:
- Marketing or Business-Related Degree from a 2 or 4-year accredited university preferred
- On the job marketing experience or otherwise proven business school marketing project experiences are all a big plus.
Local candidates only
No agencies please
We actively seek a diverse pool of candidates from a variety of backgrounds, and multicultural candidates are encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer. All employees and potential employees will be recruited, selected, trained, promoted, and, if necessary, disciplined without regard to sex, race, religion, creed, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political ideology or activity, disability, honorably discharged veteran or military status. All applicants are carefully screened and full consideration is given to their training, education, skills, aptitudes, experience, and previous work record. In addition, we do not discriminate on the basis of genetic information in its employment related policies and practices, including coverage under its health benefits program. You must be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check.
Powered by JazzHR