Support plant operations by performing routine preventative maintenance. Respond to malfunctioning equipment including mechanical and electrical repairs. Handling a great variety of tasks from fault repairs to general facility improvements.
- Daily Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
- Install, repair and maintain all machinery such as conveyor systems, hydraulic equipment, pneumatic equipment, compressors, chillers, dryers.
- Routine checks of safety systems, alarm systems and facility mechanisms.
- Troubleshoot electrical and PLC problems on equipment.
- Conduct general facility upkeep procedures and tasks.
- Complete documentation on repairs and preventative maintenance as directed.
- Maintain and adhere to all company Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain required productivity and quality levels, suggesting process improvements when possible.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
- Maintain maintenance shop spare parts program.
- Fabricate parts or source parts as required or as assigned.
- Perform all tasks with minimal supervision, in a prompt, safe, efficient, work like manner.
- Must be available for off-shift work and/or emergency call-in as required by production demands.
- Perform routine housekeeping necessary to maintain the cleanliness and safety of facility.
- Assists in machine start-ups and changeovers.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Hands on Industrial maintenance experience, working in a 24/7 production environment.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC’s, electrical including thermal couples, heating systems, various types of sensor and switches, SSR relays, fans, blowers, three phase motors
- Working knowledge of tools, power tools and common devices.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to complete forms and correspondence.
- Computer literate with common software programs such as Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Flexible schedule until start up is complete and until full production is realized.
Why work for FyterTech?
FyterTech Nonwovens manufacturers commercial and industrial nonwoven product solutions. Whether it is spill control products, filtration media, disinfecting wipes or custom materials for healthcare, FyterTech combines its manufacturing competencies with technological advancements to develop nonwoven solutions for a global market. The company maintains an operational footprint that includes production and distribution facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Washington, Texas, Tennessee, Utah, the United Kingdom, and distribution partnerships in the Netherlands and Singapore. FyterTech sells spill control, filtration and health & hygiene products to distribution partners throughout the United States, North America and in over 60 different countries globally.
We’re all about a safe, clean and efficient work environment.
12-hour 2-2-3 shifts with no swing; $1.50 shift premium for hours worked after 6 p.m.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- HSA with company contributions
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays, PLUS two (2) personal days (16 hours)
- 401k with generous company match
- Employer paid: STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Gym Reimbursements
- Tuition Reimbursements
- PPE Reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Night Shift Premiums
- Sign On Bonus
- Wellness Program with monetary incentives
Anti-COVID policies at each facility to ensure we keep our employees and their families safe while taking good care of our customers:
- Everyone in the building must wear masks at all times
- Sanitizing wet wipes are provided throughout the building including one for each work station
- Employee and visitor temperatures are taken on arrival
- Social Distancing measures are enforced throughout the facility
Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 613743578Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Maintenance Technician