- Up to $ hourly
- Full-time, Part-time
- PLAINVILLE, MA 02762
Finisher / Baker
Similar jobs pay
$12.75 - $15.39
544 Washington St., North Attleboro, MA 02760
Updated 27 days ago
- Bakers//Finisher’s provide shop customers with fresh products and ensuring food quality by using proper procedures and made to specifications.
- Prompt and courteous service in clean and friendly atmosphere, using sanitations, safety and housekeeping techniques, to help increase shop standards as well as sales. Is also responsible for the cleaning, maintenance and stocking of products in the kitchen, stockroom, and sales areas as well as ensuring the donut, bagel cases are properly and neatly merchandised.
- The maintenance and cleaning of the outside grounds on a daily basis for an inviting atmosphere.
- Baker’s also are responsible for the packing of orders and deliveries of product from kitchen to shops.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows and complies with all specification and procedures using time and temperatures of products in accordance to corporate, policies, manuals, standards, state and federal laws as well.
- Plans and follows all schedules, productions in relation to anticipated demand.
- Maintains at all times adequate levels of products in productions and product cases.
- Follows all freshness standards and schedules.
- Must practice clean hygiene and cleanliness as well as sanitation practices and duties.
- Keeps all foods protected from food contamination using proper handling procedures.
- Accurately fill and complete all work duty lists, finishing/throwaway sheets, logs as well as any other reports required by management.
- Bring all questions, comments, concerns, and complaints to management ASAP.
- Discard any out of date products and bring to attention of management.
- May be required to work in other shops in network from time to time or permanently as well as work other shifts than what they normally work.
- From time to time update paperwork required for employee file, and must participate in all training as well as follows all rules, regulations and policies.
- Keeps all products neat, replenished, and filled all the time.
- Keeps prep areas, refrigerators, freezers, stock room and kitchen clean and organized at all times.
- Assists in training of any new employees.
- Assists in ensuring all food cost budgets are met.
- Responsible for preparation of all food products.
- Responsible for daily/weekly maintenance and cleaning of and not limited to equipment, stock room, kitchen, building, grounds, etc.
- Responsible for notifying management of any injury’s, accidents, repairs on the premises immediately.
- Responsible for the packing and making all deliveries of products from shop to shop.
- Puts away, checks all DCP orders using proper receiving and storage procedures.
- Responsible for any other requirements/duties management may require.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older
- South Attleboro, MA 02703
Related to this job
Posting ID: 613880233 Posted: 2021-09-26 Job Title: Finisher Baker