- Responsible for directing the daily operations of a single store.
- Operates in accordance with prescribed policies and practices.
- Ensures compliance with standards for customer relations, food costs, safety sanitation, and product preparation and merchandising.
- May participate in image-building activities within the local community.
- As the highest management position within a unit, is accountable for the unit and its operations at all times whether physically present or not.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be inclusive or prevent other duties from being assigned.
- Assist for assessing all store employees performance; conducting quarterly assistant manager and shift leader incentive reviews and annual overall performance reviews for all employees.
- Responsible for partnering with GM and coordinating quarterly store crew meetings to share shift crew best practices and drive store growth and performance.
- Responsible for monitoring performance/customer service and morale of store employees.
- Responsible for interacting with guests, monitoring store performance based on guest feedback and following up on consumer care compliments and complaints.
- Provide ongoing training as needed regarding new products, promotions, policies, etc.
- Compliance with all federal, state and local labor laws.
- Ensure store budget is met per district manager/franchisee
- Ensure proper execution of new product introductions and marketing programs within store.
- Complete weekly food and paper inventory.
- Complete DCP and other vendor orders weekly as needed.
- Complete temperature & coffee calibration logs, and provide product order and throwaway sheets to central production facility daily. Also complete or check all Log Books.
- Complete daily cash management functions (cash reports, deposits, etc. in its entire)
- Responsible for achieving satisfactory and passing scores on all Brand required inspections and Food Safety & Sanitation Inspections follow up is required on all network and regulatory visits.
- Create store action plans to drive store performance around areas of opportunity.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of all equipment, stock areas, sales areas, building and grounds.
- Conduct random morning, afternoon and evening store visits to ensure compliance with store policies and procedures.
- Ensuring proper staff levels at all times for optimum scheduled times.
- Conducting regular travel paths throughout your shift and taking action on the results.
- Make sure that on every shift the person in charge is running the operations by shift coaching.
- Responsible for any other requirements/duties management may require.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 613890200Posted: 2021-10-01Job Title: Assistant Manager