Crew Members are responsible for delivering great guest experiences with prompt and courteous service.
Team Environment - Communicate appropriately with fellow team members, treating others fairly and with respect. Respond positively to feedback and direction given. Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift. Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
Operations Excellence for guest Satisfaction – Hold guest as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience. Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency. Adhere to Brand and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest. Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed. Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
Profitability – Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives. Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures. Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security. Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchise policies.
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- If doing duties stop, wait on customers, then resume them. *CUSTOMERS COME FIRST*
- Greet all guests with a prompt and courteous (good morning, afternoon or evening) within 15 seconds of arrival to queue, uses suggestive selling techniques and speed works to serve products and beverages to customers. Accurately, rings up sales, receive payment, provides correct amount of change due back as well as receipt to customer and closes cash drawer finalizes by thanking the customer.
- Accurately complete shift cash envelope at end of shift and drop envelope with cash in the safe (you are responsible for your shifts cash).
- Keep sales guest area and restrooms clean throughout your shift. (Includes sweeping, mopping of floors, wiping down walls, tables, counters and toilets). Includes cleaning and emptying trash containers as well as any equipment requested by management. (as specified in Log Books. (Use a clean as you go manner).
- Keep all products in cases neat and appealing (always take from the back of cases, first in first out method) stock, replenish or fill all products each shift including toiletries, soaps, and towels. Rotate all dates (older first and newer last).
- Must practice clean hygiene and cleanliness as well as sanitation practices and duties.
- Accurately complete all work duty lists, finishing and throwaway, cash envelopes, logs and any other reports required by management.
- Bring all questions, comments, concerns, and complaints to the appropriate management. Like but not limited to: How to do a job duty, low or out of stock, equipment broken, injury, customer or employee complaints. Discard any out of date products and bring to attention of manager as well.
- Sales clerk may be required to work in other shops in the network from time to time or permanently and work other shifts than what they normally work.
- From time to time update and fill out paperwork required for employee file. And participate in all training as well as follow all rules and regulations.