Entry Level CNC Operator
Pridestaff is recruiting for an Entry Level CNC Operator to load and operate products and process high quality products in Bend, OR. We are looking for someone with a mechanical aptitude and demonstrated positive record in a team environment and someone that wants to work for a company that rewards quality of work. This is a full time M-Thu day shift position. Enjoy all Central Oregon has to offer with 3-day weekend! Pay for this position is $15-$16 DOE.
Entry Level CNC Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operation, loading and unloading materials and parts and inspection of quality parts.
- Studies and interprets drawings, manuals, specifications, sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequences of operations, and set up requirements.
- Ensure protection rates are met and exceeded
- Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining to insure quality
- Report all machine malfunctions on equipment
- Suggest and implement improvements
- Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Work with team to ensure all parts are completed correctly and timely
- Maintain clean work station
- Other duties as assigned
Entry Level CNC Operator Job Requirements:
- Must possess basic math skills, including but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry and algebra for the purpose of calculating material fabrication
- Must be interested in opportunities for wage growth and career advancement
- CNC experience is preferred
- Understanding in blue print reading/geometric tolerance and interpretation
- Knowledge in use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments
- Instruments should include but not limited to calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gauges, indicators, and scales
- 1-3 years minimum experience operating manual machines is preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated record of being a team player
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- 2 Professional References
- Recent and Relevant work experience
Supervision: This position has direct supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Overtime and work on weekends may be needed. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $15-16/hr DOE
Posting ID: 613948707Posted: 2021-03-20Job Title: Entry Level Cnc Operator