Assembly Specialist - Welding
PrideStaff is currently seeking a few Assembly Specialists in Bend, OR for a growing, local company. This is a great career opportunity with room for growth! The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in a fabrication position, be detail oriented, and a team player. M-F day shift. Immediate start.
Assembly Specialist Perks and Benefits:
- Stable and friendly work environment
- Advancement potential for reliable candidates
- Health Benefits, PTO and paid holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Immediate Monthly bonus potential
- Established and dynamic company
Assembly Specialist duties include:
- Cutting steel on a variety of machines to include: cold saw, band saw, iron worker
- Perform tasks such as sandblasting and welding to assembly product
- Sort parts per specifications
- Performing a variety of operations to assemble and prepare product
- Effectively uses hand tools, power tools, and other machinery
- Responsible for inspecting material before and after assembly
- Assisting team in achieving department goals
- Help to maintain clean, safe and organized work space and shop
- Following oral and written specifications
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Other duties as assigned
Assembly Specialist Job Requirements:
- Recent work experience in a production or fabrication shop is a preferred.
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure and perform basic math functions required.
- Must have a high attention to detail and manual dexterity.
- Welding and Fabrication experience is a huge plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- 2 Professional References
Supervision: This position has direct supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. The employee must be able to work successfully in a team. The employee must be able to stand, stoop, or crouch for long periods of time.
Posting ID: 613948731Posted: 2021-03-20Job Title: Assembly Specialist