Beacon Building Products in St. Cloud (Anderson Avenue -- Location), MN is currently seeking a SEASONAL Warehouse Associate (March through Late November) in our branch to receive, store, and distribute material, equipment, and products within warehouse and branch by performing the following duties.
The Responsibilities Include:
- Provide quality service to customers using clear communication skills.
- Be knowledgeable regarding all Company products and services.
- Count, verify and manually unload incoming orders and shipments.
- Utilize a forklift for moving inventory
- Verify and manually load orders on outgoing trucks.
- Verify and manually load outgoing orders onto customer vehicles.
- General yard and office maintenance to include cleaning and painting.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Maintain inventory in appropriate/designated storage areas in warehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must have some experience with warehouse, forklift, or other machinery
- Prefer high school graduate or GED
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Team player with good customer service skills.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language.
- Must have reliable transportation to work each day.
Beacon Building Products, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building products in North America. Beacon currently has over 500 locations in 50 US states and 6 Canadian provinces and more than 8,000 employees. We are known throughout the building supply industry for having quality people, quality service and quality building products.
Posting ID: 613985161Posted: 2021-05-13Job Title: Warehouse Associate