The primary purpose of this position is to create a unique and personal experience for Buffalo Wild Wings Guests by effectively presenting food and beverage options in an informative, friendly, and enthusiastic manner.
JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Read table to provide a unique, personalized experience to Guests through personal connections and genuine interactions. Engage in conversations supporting current sports events and other promotional activities and/or areas of interest.
- Participation required in Company’s Mystery Shop, GEM, BARS and EcoSur program.
- Follow company standard for BARS program “Must ID anyone who looks under 40 years of age” Check Guests identification to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Correctly take orders from Guest, enter all orders and request into the Point of Sale system for accurate inventory and communication with Heart of the House
- Serving of food and beverages to Guests to ensure an exceptional dining experience
- Check with Guests to ensure they are enjoying their meals and anticipate any need for corrective action to ensure Guest satisfaction – Inform Managers as needed
- Remove dishes and glassware from tables or bar top and take them to the kitchen for cleaning
- Collect and accurately process Guest payments
- Service, cleanliness and operational responsibilities included but not limited to
- Follow Steps of Service and other Company Operating Procedures
- Bussing, resetting tables, restocking table caddies, cleaning of menus and menu placement in assigned section
- Stocking server station and refilling ice bin
- Removing debris and spills from floor in assigned section
- FOH Support opening and/or closing duties to maintain operational cleanliness as identified in the FOH Support Responsibilities
- Policy for Tipped Employees. Servers will be paid the applicable minimum wage rate for time spent performing required FOH Support duties that are not included in the Server Job Description. If you are assigned an FOH Support task while clocked in under the server job code, you must clock-out of the server job code and immediately clock-in under the FOH Support code until the task is completed. Immediately upon completion of the FOH Support task, you must clock-out of the FOH Support job code and clock back in to your server job code. If you are asked to perform a task outside of your
- Other duties as assigned by management – pay rate will be determined by the service, operational or cleanliness duty assigned
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. If asked to perform task outside of physical capabilities, be sure to notify your manager.
Related to this job