Chick-fil-A of Stuart is looking for an Inventory Specialist.
- Receive daily product delivery
- Ensure all ordered product was delivered per invoice
- Communicate any shortages to CFA team and Delivery Company
- Shelve all product neatly
- Break down and dispose of empty product boxes
- Other general tasks to support the team at the request of the Manager, i.e., take out trash, clean an item, etc.
*These tasks will need to be done as scheduled, generally between 6:00am and 10:00am daily
- Place daily product order
- Step into a role in our award winning kitchen
- Step into a role of Inventory Manager leading the inventory team
We are always looking to develop talent. With skill and dedication, all opportunities within the restaurant (and beyond) are on the table.
- Applicants must be available 6am-10am at minimum
- Applicants must be available at least three mornings a week--more preferred, but not required.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age due to Labor Law requirements
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus to facilitate communication with our Miami based Delivery Company
Posting ID: 614323934 Posted: 2021-10-26 Job Title: Inventory Specialist