Vetter's Culligan Wataer: Entry Level Service Technician
This Entry Level Service Technician postition will be responsible for driving a company truck or automobile to perfrom preventative maintenance, repair, service, install, deliver, upgrade, sell, add on, and maintain Culligan and other equipment and products for our customers. The goal of this Entry Level Service Technician position is to provide the maximum amount of service to customers in order to exceed customer expectations.
Vetter's Culligan Water normal hours of operation are from Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Compensation range $12-$14 per hour PLUS opportunity to earn commissions
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- HSA Matching
- Matching Simple IRA Retirment
- Uniforms provided
- Company Cell Phone
- Accrued PTO total of 8 days 1st year 15 days second year
- 6 paid holidays plus 2 Extra Paid Days off
- Opportunity to earn commissions
- Product Discounts
- Employee equipment ownership/rental program
Entry Level Service Technician Essential Job Functions:
- Service Tech will perfrom preventative maintenance, service, and install all water treatment systems, both internally and externally, including competitive systems in accordance with local codes.
- Provide high quality work and inspect all work performed.
- Communicate and educate our customers proactively on water quality and how our products align with healthy initiatives.
- Seek opportunities for additional sales, as well as upgrading equipment and additional services.
- Secure customer's property at all times and take reasonable steps to avoid damage to customer property. For example, house keys, security codes, lockboxes, etc.
- Test untreated water to determine the accuracy of equipment and notify customers of any necessary maintenance.
- Communicate effectively with the supervisor, co-workers, and any other departments in house at Vetter's Inc. Culligan.
- Keep skills and knowledge of the water quality industry current by attending continuing education.
- Ensure that the Culligan truck is properly loaded each day and track inventory.
- Deliver all products such as salt or bottled water in an efficient, safe, and timely manner.
- Have the knowledge of the local demographic area and/or be able to read a map effectively.
- Load and/or unload trucks with forklifts, another teammate, or by hand.
- Clean the outside, and occasionally the inside of trucks and/or the bay area where tools and resources are stored.
- Help Clean and maintain the stores inside and out.
- Clean and prep equipment for installs.
- Help organize and track inventory in warehouse and parts room in all locations.
- Complete paperwork related to tasks in an accurate and timely manner while meeting all submittal and communication deadlines.
- Service Tech will assist other employees with delivery and installation of products/equipment.
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Service personnel to take appropriate and immediate action to satisfy orders, delivery, and quality.
- Maintain open and positive communications internally with supervisors and peers as well as externally with customers, vendors, and other partners.
- Listens to and resolves customer complaints, while escalating major concerns to the Manager.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment, presentable to any client, customer, or auditor at any time.
- Be available for emergency service calls after hours and on weekends.(Paid overtime if needed to go on call)
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as recommending policy adaptations, when appropriate.
- Service Tedh must Maintain and safeguard the Company assets (plant, fleet, equipment, and other inventory).
- Other duties as assigned.
Posting ID: 614555729Posted: 2021-04-15Job Title: Culligan Service Tech