ORKIN IS THE LEADER IN THE PEST CONTROL INDUSTRY.
At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play. Our Pest Control Residential Sales Representatives are committed to this purpose.
Orkin is seeking an experienced, dynamic Sales Representative who understands that a HIGH-PERFORMANCE CULTURE of revenue growth, profitability and customer satisfaction, is dependent upon a healthy employee culture. With Orkin, you will be provided the opportunity to grow your sales career and control your financial future!
- Schedule sales appointments and meet with potential customers to explain Orkin’s products and services.
- Conduct a thorough inspection of interior and exterior areas of potential customers property.
- Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pest solution for each customer's needs.
- Make sales presentations to customers based on inspection and issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the process and setting expectations.
- Complete proper paperwork to begin service for the customer and leverage your hand-held device (iPad) provided for thoroughness, speed and accuracy
- Achieve sales performance objectives through assigned territory inquiries, campaign execution and new business development.
The successful Sales Representatives will:
- Be self-motivated by the opportunity to set their own vision, drive change, and have their earnings directly tied to their own performance.
- Have exceptional people skills, with a proven track record of prospecting for new opportunities, developing relationships, and closing big deals that increase revenue and profits.
- Have the ability to think creatively and resolve client’s pest issues by developing a service plan to meet their needs.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? APPLY NOW!
- Base salary and commission with upward earnings potential.
- Industry leading, comprehensive paid training programs.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards.
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Able to comfortably lift 20 lbs
Posting ID: 614584924Posted: 2021-04-29Job Title: Residential Sales