GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION: Assists in managing the operations
of a Halo Burger unit and assumes responsibility for unit operations in the
absence of other management. Trains and supports the unit employees in order to
provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner so that guests will
have an enjoyable experience at Halo Burger.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Places the importance of exemplary guest service as the #1 priority
- Oversee and assigns unit employees and management to
perform all duties in Basic Stations (Order Taker, Fountain & Frozen, Dresser,
Fryers, Grill, Food Prep, Expeditor and Drive-Thru) as needed and depending on
unit volume, during a shift to ensure the preparation (portion control),
temperature, packaging, appearance, presentation, taste and service of all menu
items meet operational standards.
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the Halo
Country employee handbook, policies and practices. Takes appropriate action to
address employee issues and policy violations and immediately reports all
employee issues, complaints and policy violations to his/her immediate
supervisor or HR Manager.
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches crew members.
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing
levels during assigned shift.
- Assists in preparing employee work schedules in a
timely manner to ensure continuous ability to properly serve guests in
accordance with Halo Burger policy and applicable law.
- Monitors and maintains inventory levels to ensure
product availability and portion control. Places orders for food, paper and
other supplies within cost control procedures.
- Performs opening and closing duties to company
- Immediately resolves guest requests and concerns in a
- Recruits, interviews and hires crew team members to
achieve proper staffing levels.
- Prepares all necessary operational reports. Develops
appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable financial and/or sales trends.
- Perform all duties in the Basic Stations (Order
Taker, Fountain & Frozen, Dresser, Fryers, Grill, Food Prep, Expeditor and
Drive-Thru) ) as needed and depending on unit volume, during a shift to ensure
the preparation (portion control), temperature, packaging, appearance,
presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational standards.
- Operates POS and records customer order, repeats
order in a clear and understandable manner, makes accurate change quickly and
- Operates Drive-Thru window and POS and records
customer order, repeats order in a clear and understandable manner, makes
accurate change quickly and efficiently.
- Prepares fountain drinks and frozen items.
- Prepares food by cutting chopping food items and
cooking on grill or in fryers.
- Prepares food orders efficiently within 3
- Package all menu items into bags or trays and
places drink order into drink carrier.
- Serves food to customers in an efficient manner
as necessary when working in other Basic Stations.
- Occasionally moves food product weighing up to
50 lbs into freezer and shelves stacked from to ceiling.
- Occasionally disposes of trash by transporting
bags outside and into the dumpster.
- Occasionally cleans areas of the unit, including
mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and emptying used
- Complies with all federal, state and local wage
and hour laws and labor and employment laws.
- Wears required uniform and personal protective
equipment when necessary.
- Performs frequent washing and sanitizing of:
food areas, food preparation tools, and hands.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- General knowledge and understanding of the
restaurant industry or retail operations required. Six months of restaurant
management experience (QSR) or, one year
entry level retail management experience required.
- Experience running shifts without supervision.
- Leadership and supervisory practices and skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Basic math and basic reading skills.
- Time management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem solving, decision making and
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to work irregular hours, nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to successfully solve problems.
- Works with autonomy once given direction.
- Complies with all Halo Country Policies and
Procedures, and all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
- Continuous standing, bending, stooping, lifting,
stretching and frequent over-head lifting will be required when staging,
preparing or packaging menu items and/or cleaning.
- Frequent exposure to heat and hot liquid
shortening while cooking.
- Frequent exposure to freezer when stocking food
- Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures based on variable weather
Posting ID: 614677846Posted: 2021-04-30Job Title: General Manager