Located in prestigious Rittenhouse Square, the AAA rated 4-diamond Sofitel - Philadelphia, boasts 306 beautifully appointed guestrooms, featuring Lanvin amenities, dream bedding and a luxurious atmosphere. We will be your personal culinary connoisseurs, offering our classic, French inspired menu, made from the freshest ingredients harvested directly from our rooftop garden. Enjoy our signature hand-crafted cocktails in Liberte Lounge, the "in-place" to gather and mingle for Philly's finest clientele.
Our team of highly trained Ambassadors are at your service, ready to provide a magnifique and memorable experience. Joie de Vivre is in our DNA, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team! What's in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Unlimited career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally. The sky is your limit!
- Make your mark, by being part of a high performing team which supports and inspires you to reach your highest potential
- Give back through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities and local community based philanthropy.
Your experience and skills include:
- As the Maintenance Engineer, you will synchronize the highest standards of general maintenance and repairs in the guest rooms, meeting spaces, public areas & heart of house
- In addition you will showcase your expertise by exercising good judgment and a strong intuition to anticipate the needs of the guests, and meet their existing concerns.
- You will provide feedback and recommendations to resolve outstanding maintenance requests.
- Monitor and maintain quality through out the entire hotel.
Your team and working environment:
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills that will allow you to complete every task with the utmost professionalism.
- An ability to work under pressure and remain poise and professional in very situation.
- A can-do, positive attitude that highlights your technical skills and abilities.
- An ability to naturally engage with guests and show empathy while meeting their challenges.
- Strong technical skills, HVAC certification a plus, Refrigeration, and plumbing required.
- Be part of an exciting and influential team to guide the transformation of luxury, French hospitality.
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes.
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests.
Posting ID: 614689850Posted: 2021-05-04Job Title: Maintenance Engineer