Machine Operator - Now Hiring
114 Pat Joiner Blvd
Byron, GA 31008
Plastic Injection Molding Company in Byron, GA is looking for an exceptional candidate as a Machine Operator Position who uses safety, and is quality and production oriented. This is a full-time position on an hourly basis. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Job Type:Full-time, day and night shift
Salary:Starting at $11.00 /hour
Operate an injection molding machine, following production and quality procedure. Complete production report and quality inspection. Must be able to perform other task as assigned.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and work extra hours when required. Have good attendance and punctuality.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to follow oral and/or written instructions.
• High level of individual responsibility skills.
• Attention to detail, inspection parts for quality adherence and segregating any quality issues.
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment with a minimal supervision.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, reaching, carrying, pushing/ pulling and climb ladders frequently.
• Candidate must work in hot and cold temperature.
• Must to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Forklift experience is a plus.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma/GED equivalent, 2 year college is a plus.
• 1 year of manufacturing environment.
After 90 days, we offer dental, vision, life, and partial paid health benefits. Paid Vacation after 1 year anniversary, paid at yearly anniversary if unused throughout year. We have a clean environment and responsive staff.
How to Apply:
FILL OUT APPLICATION at www.spfplastic.com, click on CAREERS at bottom of page.
11.00 Full-time Byron, GA 31008 Urgently Hiring Est. $16.58 - $19.68 Full-time Macon, GA 31216 Urgently Hiring