Do you have a passion for clothing, collectibles, antiques, and hidden gems? Are you a decision maker with an eye for detail? Goodwill is hiring a Processor
to join our team! The Processor helps drive sales by receiving, processing, and pricing donating products to meet daily production standards and goals. A day in the life
: In a typical day, a Processor
can expect to...
Job Pay and Perks
- Work independently and use decision-making skills to effectively sort, select, and evaluate donated goods.
- Exercise organization and prioritization skills while working in a production setting.
- Use expert-level customer service while interacting with a diverse population in a human-services setting.
- Help drive sales that support Goodwill's mission.
GESMN retail location have COVID-19 safety protocols to help employees feel safe and secure. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Typical starting range: $11.80 - $13.41 per hour
- Work-life balance: operating hours Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM, Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM and Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM with rotating weekend shifts, limited holiday hours.
- Benefits: employee discount and competitive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans for eligible employees!
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided to employees, including gloves, masks, and eyewear.
- 6-foot distancing standards and signage in place for employees and customers.
- Plexiglass dividers at every cash register.
- Contactless donations drop-off process for no contact with customers.
- Daily health checks to prevent transmission.
- You're skilled in customer service, independent decision-making, prioritization, and organization.
- You have a strong attention to detail, you are self-motivated and take initiative.
- You can read, write, and speak English sufficiently to communicate with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Full-time position requirements:
- Open schedule availability including a combination of days, nights, and weekends, totaling at least 35 hours per week.
- Willingness and ability to be cross-trained, and to train in new employees.
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. GESMN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.
- Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota provides education, job training and placement services to eliminate barriers to work and independence.
- Revenue from 50 retail stores, along with other contributions, supports programs throughout MN.
- We divert over 65M pounds from landfills annually and place 4 people in the workplace every day!
- Read more about us here!
Posting ID: 614966340Posted: 2021-05-11Job Title: Processor - Arden Hill, Mn (Full-time)