This position is responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly dining room and the guest service area in the Revelry Chophouse, Bar & Patio Restaurant located within the Hershey Lodge.
This is a seasonal position available for the summer season beginning April/May. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, & holidays based on operational needs. Job Functions:
- Assist servers
- Restock all dining and service areas
- Clear and reset tables
- Completing daily and weekly cleaning sheets
- Pour coffee and water when required
- Ensuring that condiments are amply supplied on the guest table prior to the guests taking their seats
- Forwarding any guest concerns to the applicable wait staff person or supervisor; and accomplishing other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in an organized and efficient manner.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and staff.
- Must successfully complete RAMP training by passing the test within the negotiated probation period.
- Must present a clean and professional image.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Hours are scheduled between 4PM-12AM. Must be able to work long hours and overtime – according to seniority which includes weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work on one's feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, push and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must work in a clean, efficient and orderly manner.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Posting ID: 614966839Posted: 2021-06-01Job Title: Assistant