At Pajco, Inc. /DBA Rally's we make a difference in people's lives by serving our Franchisees, Teams, and Guests. As a Rally's Shift Manager you will assist the General Manager thru managing successful shifts, by achieving sales and profits goals, executing procedures and providing excellent Guest and Team service. The Shift Manager will support the restaurant and General Manager to ensure we are 1st Choice for our Guests and Employees.
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY
Building sales and profits by promoting Guest satisfaction and managing restaurant operations
Escalating any concerns or recommendations with the restaurant, employees or Guests to the General Manager
Ensuring policy and procedures are being followed on shifts Training Team Members on Company operations, policies and procedures and Guest service
Identifying and responding to complaints and policy and procedures violations
Helping ensure the restaurant is a safe, clean and fun environment for our employees and Guests!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. : knowledge of and use of mission statement and core values.
2. : Maintain an average score of at least 90% on Quest-for-the-Best mystery shops and respond promptly and professionally to any guest feedback. Give appropriate participation in any promotional activities. Use of guest name when recognized or when they use check or credit card
3. : Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements
4. : Provide support in maintaining company appearance standards through completion of daily and weekly tasks
5. Maintain execution and control over cash handling processes within daily tolerance for cash over/shortages, and bad checks.
6. Able to properly maintain all Food Service guidelines to produce quality products
7.Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock; ensure re-wraps are done promptly.
8. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices, including signing, pricing, and loss prevention
9. Encourage guests to purchase promotional items, and upsell where appropriate
10.Ensure you are practicing good safety skills, cleaning up any liquids that may be on the ground, using proper lifting techniques, reporting safety incidents – whether for yourself or a guest to a manager immediately
There are no supervisory responsibilities with this position.
This job operates in a fast food environment with two drive-thru windows and outside seating.
The Physical Demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position will work day, evenings, and overnights depending on availability, and scheduling.
High School diploma or GED
Basic math skills
Ability to work flexible schedule and extended hours
High energy to keep up with our fast-paced environment
Commitment to our core values of integrity, service, excellence, and courage to be bold & grow