Shift: Day (7:00 AM - 7:00 PM)
The primary component of our Healthcare team members is order fulfillment, involving the receipt of a customer’s priority healthcare products into our warehouse facility;
placement of stock into storage, receiving orders, picking and packing orders, shipping orders, and conducting customer service support. The Senior Warehouse Worker generally
performs more complex tasks that require customer interaction to complete daily reports and amend exceptions within the Supply Chain. Our Healthcare team members provide an important service
for customers that provide the world’s medical devices, testing equipment, pharmaceuticals and more. We promise speed, consistency, flexibility and visibility to our clients. We help them become
more efficient, which allows them to focus on their core competencies, better serve their customers and improve the products and services they offer.
For us, it is more than a package, it is a patient.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs all warehouse activities including picking, packing, shipping, receiving, put-away, cycle count, inventory audit, etc.
- Lifts and lowers merchandise that may weigh up to 70 pounds
- Works at heights of up to 28 feet using powered equipment
- Utilizes RF scanners to electronically perform warehouse activities
- Performs all tasks using defined job processes with a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision
- Utilizes PC-based WMS to perform all warehouse activities including outbound process, inbound process, inventorycontrol, etc.
- Supports associates to perform various warehouse tasks
- Directs and tracks warehouse activities and performance
- Ensures transaction accuracy
- Coordinates with supervisor on all warehouse activities and performance
- Ensures safety and quality compliance
- Works in a variety of environments to include temperatures in the ambient warehouse, refrigerated storage spaces, orfreezer spaces
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 2 years' experience unloading, unpacking, picking, packing, shipping, pulling orders, performing inventorycontrol, auditing, scanning, etc.
- General knowledge of warehouse terminology and practices
- Experience with computers and scanning equipment
- Experience with various pieces of Material Handling Equipment to include forklift, reach truck, pallet-jack, order-pickerand swing reach truck
- Experience in quality control procedures and lot/serial control
- Experience in safety compliance
- Demonstrated performance at directing and leading associates
- Experience working in Healthcare Distribution
- Able to read and speak English
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Experience using Microsoft Office products
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Employer will not sponsor a visa for this or future positions
- Must be currently located in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent certification
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office products
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law