Value Add TechnicianJob Summary:
This employee works in any of the value-add positions including sorting, repack, organic, bagging, and tomato line, adding customer value to the product. Essential Job Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Exhibit a sense of urgency to complete work in an efficient manner.
- Repack full cases of product into smaller/larger case sizes while performing quality checks on the product to assure customers satisfaction.
- Sort and perform quality checks on products to be repacked into boxes or into bags.
- Load product onto the production line and stack off cases.
- Palletize finished units of product onto a skid.
- Perform tomato culling if applicable.
- Track and record data.
- Print labels if necessary.
- Qualify to and drive a fork truck or pallet jack if required.
- Clean workstation, bagging area, and perform general cleanup as required.
- Receive training as assigned.
- Work together as a team and perform job duties to customer specifications.
- Miscellaneous other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Follow Customer Specifications to provide product Quality "Do it Right the First Time on Time."
- Follow all food safety, personnel safety, and quality assurance guidelines. No accidents, no recalls.
- Follow Company Plant Rules and Policies.
- Capable of lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Able to Read, Understand Instructions from Customer Specifications.
- Able to see colors and sort products by size, color, defects, labels, etc.
- Willing to work together in a Team Environment.
Warehouse TechnicianWork under limited supervision, responsible for safely and efficiently loading, unloading, and restocking product in the warehouse. Essential Job Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Must be able to read written instructions and understand verbal commands.
- Must pass Drug Screen, JPA, and Background Check.
- Must work together in a Team Environment.
- Operate equipment safely at all times.
- Navigate the warehouse by efficiently walking/riding to designated locations and accurately selecting required items. Upon completion of an order, deliver to the staging area for loading.
- Utilize a handheld scanner or voice pick system to receive and process assignments throughout the work day. Utilize a computer to track order management to accurately process orders for shipment and ensure correct shipping information is assigned to individual shipments
- Meet individual productivity standards
- Promote a food-safe and clean workplace assuring food standards and GMP instructions are followed.
- Maintain housekeeping of assigned area including keeping an organized, clean work area and maintaining the integrity of the cooler inventory.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Safety: Don't hurt yourself, anyone else, or the equipment or building.
- Food Safety and Quality: Assure that food safety and GMP procedures are followed. Check the quality of the product as required.
- Productivity. Deliver at-target productivity for role performed.
- Teamwork: Follow the values of the company and cooperate as a team member.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively balancing multiple concurrent assignments.
- Must be able to qualify on a Reach-Truck if needed and obtain the qualification to drive and operate warehouse material handling equipment.
- High standards of cleanliness are a must.
- Intermediate English skills, able to read, write and speak English clearly.
- Intermediate math skills: adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and skills preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Capability to tolerate and work in cold temperatures
- Must satisfactorily complete our on-site skills and certification program for all MHE + Reach-Truck operations.
This position description is not designed or intended to provide a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required to perform effectively in this role. The specific content and requirements of this position may change or vary from time to time with or without notice. Note
: Castellini Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin
Posting ID: 614991972Posted: 2021-04-21Job Title: General Warehouse