Team truck driver compensation is among the highest in Schneider's fleet. Earn up to $0.57 per mile* starting pay. Truckers will average 5000 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) and 1100 miles per haul. In Schneider's Van Truckload division Team drivers haul 100% no-touch freight (most loads are drop-and-hook) on a predictable work schedule. With the wheels always turning as a Schneider Team trucker you'll rack up more miles and money than solo drivers while enjoying the company of a partner. Split your miles not your pay as you launch your Team trucking career today.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here give us a call at 1-800-447-7433 or text "Chat" to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $84000 per year*
- $6000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $3000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention layover hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Dallas TX
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
- Must be a formed team
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months paying all miles/accessorials plus $60 training per day and potential bonuses
- Passenger program take a loved one out on the road with you. Eligible passengers include friends over the age of 18 and immediate family members over the age of 10
- Financial legal adoption assistance and discounts on home auto and personal accident insurance
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
Posting ID: 615420452Posted: 2021-03-29