At Portillo's we strive to create lifelong memories for both our guests and our Team Members, and that means providing a safe, welcoming workplace where we can live our Values of Family, Greatness, Energy and Fun.
As always, the safety of our team members and guests is our #1 priority. In these unprecedented times, we've heightened our already rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures and provide ongoing training to keep our restaurants as clean and safe as ever.
Cashier responsibilities include:
• Greet our guests with a friendly smile and provide BUN-believable customer service.
• Describe our delicious menu items and answer any questions the guest may have.
• Quickly and accurately take orders and take payments both behind the cashier counter and outside in the drive thru.
• Able to work with a sense of urgency to make our long lines look like a piece of cake, chocolate of course.
• Work as a team player to help and serve others (team member and guests).
• Pass out food orders to guest while cleverly rhyming order numbers with your freestyle skills and be everyone's favorite person- the one that hands out the food!
• Take catering and take-out orders over the phone. Check to ensure on-line, catering and phone orders for accuracy, accept payment, serve alcoholic beverages (must be 21) and help guests plan their special events.What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- $3/hr. increase on 5 holidays*
- Employee referral bonus + quarterly gift
- Career advancement opportunities (we're growing!)
- Dedicated Team Member learning & development
- Flexible schedules
- Free shift meals
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it!
- Monthly "Franks a Lot" employee appreciation
*Easter, Memorial Day, July 4, Christmas Eve, New Year's DayWorking Full-time? Here's what you'll receive:
- Comprehensive benefits coverage including:
- Medical, dental, & vision
- Disability and Life
- Financial Security (AFLAC)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation