At Portillo's we strive to create lifelong memories for both our guests and our Team Members, and that means providing a safe, welcoming workplace where we can live our Values of Family, Greatness, Energy and Fun.
As always, the safety of our team members and guests is our #1 priority. In these unprecedented times, we've heightened our already rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures and provide ongoing training to keep our restaurants as clean and safe as ever.Cook / Kitchen responsibilities include
• Obsessed with our food? Learn how to make it! We're looking for someone to prepare all the classics to order, including Italian Beef, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Fries and much more.
• Prepare fresh vegetables, sauces and so much more by following provided recipes and upholding our commitments to quality and sanitation.
• You are part of the show, have some fun and keep your stage, I mean station spotless.
• Work as a team player to help and serve others (team member and guests)
• Able to work with a sense of urgency to make our long lines look like a piece of cake, chocolate of course.
• Maintain proper portion control and monitor food levels throughout the shift – no worries, we will beef up your knowledge.
What's in it for you?
• Excellent training
• Employee Referral bonuses
• Full and part time opportunities available
• Flexible scheduling
• Career advancement opportunities
• Competitive pay
• Free shift meals
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it!
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance – 30+ hours or more / week
• 401K – Company match
• Paid vacation
Bun Fact: Did you know that most of our managers started as a cook? Hmmmm