At Portillo's we strive to create lifelong memories for both our guests and our Team Members, and that means providing a safe, welcoming workplace where we can live our Values of Family, Greatness, Energy and Fun.
As always, the safety of our team members and guests is our #1 priority. In these unprecedented times, we've heightened our already rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures and provide ongoing training to keep our restaurants as clean and safe as ever.
• Obsessed with cleanliness? Put your skills to work and help keep Portillo's a well-oiled machine!
• Clean and sanitize all containers, pots, pans and utensils
• Work as a team player to help and serve others (team member and guests)
• Able to work with a sense of urgency to make our long lines look like a piece of cake, chocolate of course
• Maintain a highly organized workspace all while following proper sanitation procedures.
• No experience, no problem – we'll beef up your knowledge – see what we did there?What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- $3/hr. increase on 5 holidays*
- $2/hr. increase during inclement weather
- Employee referral bonus + quarterly gift
- Career advancement opportunities (we're growing!)
- Dedicated Team Member learning & development
- Flexible schedules
- Free shift meals
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it!
- Monthly "Franks a Lot" employee appreciation
*Easter, Memorial Day, July 4, Christmas Eve, New Year's DayWorking Full-time? Here's what you'll receive:
- Comprehensive benefits coverage including:
- Medical, dental, & vision
- Disability and Life
- Financial Security (AFLAC)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation
Join our Portillo's Family!