Industrial Maintenance Technician
ADVICS Manufacturing Ohio, Inc. is a leading OEM automotive supplier located in Lebanon, Ohio (just North of Kings Island). We manufacture the highest quality and most competitive disc brake components. By utilizing the Just-In-Time production model we are able to identify and solve problems efficiently at virtually every step of the manufacturing process. ADVICS meets challenges before they arise allowing us to produce "world class" quality calipers, antilock braking systems, and electric parking brake. Responsibilities include:
· Repair and maintenance of all factory equipment including machine tools, compressors, HVAC systems, plating plants, and assembly equipment
· Recognize, troubleshoot, and repair equipment operating problems
· Dismantle devices (electrical/mechanical) to locate and repair/replace defective parts
· Inspect parts (used and new) to determine dimensional characteristics
· Adjust functional parts of devices, equipment, and control instruments
· Start devices/equipment to test their performance and performs machine adjustments
· Perform basic preventive/predictive maintenance
· Participates in improvement activities
· 3-5 years of related experience and/or training; an Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school is preferred.
· Candidates must also have working knowledge of PLC and CNC programming and troubleshooting
· knowledge of electrical/electronic circuits and related test equipment (e.g. multimeters, ammeters, voltmeters, etc.).
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The hours for this position are 5:00pm-5:00am. ADVICS offers a competitive benefits and compensation package, including competitive salaries, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k and profit sharing, a people focused environment, and advancement opportunities.