Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Cargo Specialist responsible for receiving supplies, weapons, equipment and mail to and from air, land and water by manual and mechanical methods. This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Inspect, count and document cargo utilizing both manual and automated data processing systems
- Load and unload supplies and equipment from ships, docks, beaches, railheads, boxcars, warehouses, motor vehicles and aircraft
- Operate and maintain all types and sizes of winches, cranes and forklifts
- Create load plans for air shipment and ocean liner vessels
- Operate ocean liner vessel equipment
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 8 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 615545697Posted: 2021-04-07Job Title: Warehouse Worker